Two Keyboard Workstations
Ergonomic Workstations for the Pianist, Organist or Synth Player
Keyboard Workstations Feature
- Kawai VPC1 88 key piano controller
- GSi DMC-122 Dual Manual midi Controller with organ style interface
- A 25 note midi pedalboard compliments the DMC-122
- 16 channel personal mixers where you dial in your ideal mix for recording
- Monitor speakers and headphones provide a choice of performance settings
- Computer Instrument Host control for our library of VST instrument selection, customization and control
Authentic piano action/touch -the best of any studio keyboard
- Integrated with our virtual instruments library which includes Ivory II, Quantum Leap Pianos, Ravenscroft 275VI, Keyscape, Pianoteq 6 and more.
- Adam A7X monitors and Behringer Powerplay 16 personal headphone mixer
- Custom Library Host workstation controller
- Dual manual organ style midi instrument with drawbars and expression pedal
- Custom 25 note midi pedalboard compliment the DMC-122
- Ideal interface for Hammond B3 tone wheel organ emulation (VB3)
- Independently motorized stand and bench allow you to customize your playing positioning and keyboards heights
- The perfect workstation for playing our entire virtual instruments library
Our library provides hundred’s of highly detailed instrument sounds for your recording project.
Virtual Instrument Benefits
- They’re always in tune
- Do not need a mic, so you don’t have to worry about page-turns or other room noise
- Offer additional options to create and customize your sound and change it in the mix-down process if you’d like
POWERPLAY P16 system provides an easy way to give recording musicians/vocalists what they really want – “more me!” P16s are conveniently distributed throughout the studio. They let each performer take control of his/her own monitor mix.
The P16 makes it easy to dial-in your personal monitor mix while recording. You can not only adjust the Volume for each of 16 input signals, but also set the Pan (left to right mix), EQ (Bass, Mid with sweepable Freq control and Treble) – and much more. And the best part, these adjustments can all be made without affecting anyone else’s personal mix.